Thursday Book Club
The Thursday Book Club is a member-led book club established in 2003 to encourage reading and discussion of important books. The Libraries host the meetings and help invite librarians, faculty, authors, and members to enrich the discussion of selected books. Attendance is free and open to Partners and the public. Meetings are typically held at 2pm in Langson Library in room 229 on the fourth Thursday of each month (except holiday months). Dates and room location are subject to change.
Reservations requested. For further information or to be added to our email list, please contact Julie Sully, Interim Director of Development, at 949.824.4658 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming Books and Meetings:
- January 24: Angle of Repose, by Wallace Stegner
- February 28: Canada, by Richard Ford
- March 28: Billy Lynn's Halftime Walk, by Ben Fountain
- April 25: The Immortal Life of Henrieta Lacks by Rebecca Skloot
- May 23: The Cat’s Table by Michael Ondaatje